03 May 2014

Extreme Rules Predictions 2014

My Extreme Rules Predictions

This Sunday will be one of the 'extreme' Pay-Per-View of the year. This year's Extreme Rules card is packed with action and the storyline has been brilliant. With John Cena taking Bray Wyatt yet again to prove the world who he is. As Daniel Bryan defends his World Heavy Weight Champion against his former tag partner Kane. Two generation collides as Evolution return to face one of the strongest group The Shield.

Whats going to happen at Extreme Rules? Here are my predictions for Extreme Rules and don't forget to watch Extreme Rules only on WWE Network.

Rob Van Dam vs. Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger (Triple Threat Match)

All of these three wrestler are pure gold! They can fight and they will put out a great match. For weeks Cesaro and Swagger wanted RVD to joing their group. But RVD rejected both of their invitation and thats where the whole feud started.
All of them have a point to prove but only one can win. This is very close call to see who wins and what will happen. 

Winner: Cesaro 

Divas Champion Paige vs. Tamina Snuka

This match I really can't wait to see these women how to put a match out there. Tamina is one tough diva on the roster and I would love to see her as a Divas Champion. In other hand there is Paige who just debuted a month ago and won the title from AJ Lee. I would love to see a new Divas Champion but at this moment I think its just to soon for her to lose it. I got to got with Pagie.

Winner: Paige

R-Truth & Xavier Woods vs. Alexander Rusev (2-on-1 Handicap Match)

I don't really have to sum this up. All I can say that R-Truth and Woods are very talented young guys but WWE can't never see it. With Rusev debuting and being huge for past weeks. I have to pick with Rusev because of his strength and what he can do with WWE.

Winner: Alexander Rusev

Intercontinental Champion Big E vs. Bad News Barrett

Finally the IC Champion has a quality good wrestler to face him at Extreme Rules. Big E has been holding the title since November and it has been amazing Big E is a pure talented guy. Then there is Barrett who another pure talent guy and I would love for him to be the New IC Champion. Not because I hate Big E its because Barrett has been waiting for this moment. 

Winner: Bad News Barrett

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt (Steel Cage Match)

First thing I have to say that I love this feud and the way that it has been set up. Cena faced Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 30 and won and still have his legacy remain. Now, Bray Wyatt face John Cena at Extreme Rules inside Steel Cage. I think it would be awesome to see Bray win this one because he still a fresh wrestler and needs to prove a point. I don't hate Cena I'm a big fan of him but this one I have a feeling Bray has special tool in his bag.

Winner: Bray Wyatt

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Kane (Extreme Rules Match)

Can I just saw first that this has been the best feud that Daniel Bryan has been in. In such a long time this has been the best Champion feud I really love the story behind this match. Kane has been doing all he can to get through Bryan's head and his wife. Daniel Bryan has been suffering all the attack from the Monster Kane. But its not going to stop from Bryan competing at Extreme Rules when its all Extreme Rules match. This match is going to be all destruction and aw inspiring match. Tough one but I'm going with Daniel Bryan with this one.

Winner: Daniel Bryan


The Shield vs. Evolution
Generation vs another Generation! Old vs New. Attitude vs PG! You name it, its going to happen at Extreme Rules and I just can't wait for this one. Can I just take a moment and say that this is the best 6-Man Tag Team ever in WWE history. The Shield has been going rampage since day one and have been unstoppable and no one can able to stop them. But there is one group much more destruction much more attitude and one one word to describe them they are Evolution. This group is also destruction but the thing is they made this group unstoppable. I honestly can't wait to see these group collide and I just can't wait for destruction. 

Ladies and Gentlemen prepare for some ruthless showdown! I have to go with The Shield! I supported them since day one and I will till the end.

Winner: The Shield 

Note: These are just my PREDICTION its just my thoughts.