22 July 2014

Article: When will Dave Return, Possible Feud


I know many people aren't big fan of Batista well they were but ever since he won Royal Rumble people turned on him. Not getting to deep into this but just laying out the facts. Batista has been gone ever since the day after Extreme Rules. Why? Because he isn't liking the way WWE are taking place? All though it may sound true its not. The real reason he "left" was to promote his upcoming movie. He's not really gone from WWE. 

I like Batista and he is amazing wrestler so don't blame him for winning the Royal Rumble blame the Creative Team. I mean come on its been 6-7 months lets just move on and start cheering Batista. He needs and we all owe Dave some respect I mean he has a busy calender. For him taking time to come WWE is really hard so we have to respect him. Anyway all I'm saying is Dave is a great guy and we should cheer him.

The real reason you guys are reading this that will Batista return and future feud? Right now,  I'm going to talk about will Batista return. The answer is Yes! Batista isn't quitting WWE he's just taking time to promote his movie. Anyway, Batista was suppose to return somewhere SummerSlam season. Well within week away I don't think he'll return till after SummerSlam ends. But I can be wrong although what WWE is in this place I don't think they need till after SummerSlam. Batista will return after SummerSlam because what direction WWE is taking. 

Now, why I said after SummerSlam? Will you guys already know the main event for SummerSlam, John Cena vs Brock Lesnar, and whoever wins will might face Batista. What I'm about to say is not spoiler its just my prediction. At SummerSlam John Cena might drop his titles. Why you say? Cena is suppose to have a feud with Rusev after SummerSlam or somewhere around that. What seems like to me Rusev is not ready for a title shot and thats what I'm saying he might drop it. 

Lesnar has win because he just broke the streak and it makes sense to keep on going by becoming the WWE/WHC and it all makes sense. So who will Lesnar next opponent be? You got it, its Batista! Batista is ready for a title shot and thats next big feud for Lesnar. And this is where Batista is Face. How? Don't you understand Lesnar is a 'Triple H Guy' and Batista is not. Two MMA Fighters! Going one on one and its perfect booking for Night of Champions. This is how everything will work and finally Dave will get all the respect.