27 May 2014

'Best Moments of CM Punk' Vol. 1


'Best Moments of CM Punk'
Our first 'Best Moments of CM Punk' is a match from last year it was John Cena vs CM Punk. These two men have huge chemistry together from each other. This was one of my all time favorite feud from the PG Era. It was real, and everything just felt so good from the start. When they first started this feud I knew it was going to be epic. And it was because both deliver outstanding promos and matches! I loved this feud since CM Punk returned with his WWE Champion and went to the ring with John Cena with his New WWE Champion. Which was really surreal because two same titles? But it was awesome!

Overall I still thought this was the best moment. It was a PPV quality match and it felt like it should been. Because both are great wrestlers who can put out amazing matches. And yes cena-haters, Cena is amazing wrestler thats not a lie! Anyway, I felt this was one of my all time favorite moment of CM Punk. Watch the video below to see this amazing match and come back next time to 'Best Moments of CM Punk'!